We pride ourselves on the close working relationship we develop with our clients and the important role we play in improving their business.
There is a dedicated large animal vet available 365 days of the year and 24 hours of the day to deal with routine or emergency procedures on your farm.
We offer a full range of services for your dairy herd to maximise cow health, productivity and profitability. We use a whole herd approach, analysing milk recording data and farm records to prevent and manage disease. Our services include:
- Reproductive Consultancy (Accredited In-Calf advisors).
- Ultrasound scanning, Non cycling cows and Synchronisation.
- Trace Element Reports and customised blends.
- Nutritional consultancy.
- Accredited body condition scoring.
- Metrichecking, treating endometritis/metritis.
- Lameness prevention, Healthy Hoof.
- Mastitis prevention, control. On-farm investigations.
- Large animal on-site laboratory, including milk cultures.
- Tailored Animal Health Plans.
- Dry cow therapy administration.
- TeatSeal administration using teatseal trailer.
- Calf Debudding.
- Faecal egg counts.
- Bull fertility testing.
- Training seminars – Calf rearing workshops, spring training & ReproReady.